Monday, January 26, 2009

Getting Things Done

Though I've been feeling a bit lazy the past few days, I've really been getting a lot of things crossed off my List of Things to Do This Summer. Usually every summer I make a list, unfortunately, many times, I never get through them (I'm embarrassed to say that sometimes I haven't crossed off one thing!). I won't bore you with my whole list, but it includes things like:
  • Renew Passport
  • Renew Teaching License
  • File Health Insurance Claims - ughhhh.
  • Scan in Wedding Photos
(I'm about 1/3 of the way there!)
  • Dentist, Dermatologist, blah, blah, blah...
We've fallen into a nice schedule this summer, two days with the nanny (and Friday nights for Date Night), so it's been a nice balance of hanging out with Maximo and having a little me time - to get things done, but also to go out to lunch and do a little shopping, which is something I don't do often.

And looking at Max this morning, the list gets longer... that boy needs a haircut!
Pondering life while nibbling on a Cheerio

2 comments:

Celia said...

Let's see more wedding photos!

K. Welbes said...

Yes, Celia, exactly my thoughts too!