Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay? Maybe?

Just a quick update on our exciting lives. It seems that Max has returned to normal (oh, I hope I didn't just jinx us). He has been without a fever now for a day and a half and has been breathing normally for about 48 hours now. So, I guess we're chalking this one up to a weird (and very scary) virus. Now, we just need to catch up on some well needed rest that we missed over the weekend.He's standing up by himself (but only when he leans up against the couch). He went from crawling to pulling himself and cruising so quickly, but it has been three months of crawling and cruising... when will this boy take a step? I shouldn't be complaining, we weren't even sure he'd even be crawling without great difficulty, so I should quit my belly-achin'. We thought he'd be walking before our next visit with the Development/Physio Doctor the beginning of November...
We'll see...

No comments: