Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luck O' the Irish


Today's a bit like a snow day, but better because we don't have to shovel the sidewalk or look at the dirty snow on the side of the road for the next week...

Gloria, Max's nanny, called this morning while I was in the shower to say that she was sick and couldn't come in today. I feel bad about being so happy that she's sick, but, I am! So, I called school, emailed lesson plans and now I get to play with Max all day!

We've already been to the playground and now I'm getting some things done while he takes his nap. The only other thing I'd want today to make it even more perfect would be to break John out of school too and... if we were in Savannah watching the St. Patty's parade. Hopefully someday our Spring Break will coincide with St. Patrick's Day and we get get all greened-up and celebrate with all the rest of the crazy Savannahians and Gigi, Grandpa Jim and Papa.


Oh, I'd love to do this every day... stay home a play with Max... if only I could keep the maid too!

No comments: