Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hey... Stretchy Lady

We are enjoying Spring Break right now.  This is giving me a few extra minutes to enjoy our coffee while the kids watch cartoons in the morning.  I need to spend time this vacation, organizing stuff: winter clothes and photos being most important.

I hope to post a few times this vacation, but I'm now keeping up 4 (I know, this is crazy) blogs.

The kids love to dance.

You'll often here Lola singing, "Shake your bum bum, shake your bum bum, share your bum" (to Ricky Martin's "Shake Your Bon, Bon" tune).  While shaking her rear end  - super cute now... maybe not so super cute when she's 13.

You'll also hear Lola asking for "A.. A... A... A..." or Maximo asking for "Woopum Ganghem Style".

Here it is.  My favorite part is where Maximo is trying to replicate the elevator scene with Lola.




Here's the real one for reference:



No comments: