Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Some Holiday Spice


 We've been enjoying the Christmas Countdown Calendar, but I'll be honest, I'm glad he can't read yet.  I've been lazy with some activities after a long day of work or I have flipped cards around as I get them for him, because I need something a little more "hands-off" for me.

Anyhow, he's having fun with it. 

Here are a few things we've done this week:

 I don't even know what to call this activity:
Roll the dice  & glue the marshmallow 
on the corresponding number in Santa's beard game



 Buying  - a good idea in theory - except everything he wanted for Lola was over 6000¥! - a present for Lola at Toys 'R Us, wrapping it, and then creating a cute card - with balloons!
 Writing our name - but running out of room, so heck, why not throw the 'Mo on top

 Posing with Rudolph board books - Today's activity - Thanks Nana!
 This was originally in the Christmas Calendar, but this boy has been jacked up on Holiday Sweets a lot the past week, so I decided to make Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese frosting after he went to bed tonight.  Twenty will go to Yume Club tomorrow with Lola and we'll have a few after dinner tomorrow at home!

No comments: