Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1-11-11

Yes, I realize that the post title and the time stamp don't match. I'm doing the best I can. On Monday, John had his first day back at work and it was a Japanese holiday, so I was at home with the kids. After a rough night, I was a bit anxious about how I was going to make it through the day... but it turned out to be a great day!

Lola slept...

And Maximo cleaned the house...


I didn't force them to do this all day. Lola did sleep a lot which made it easier on Maximo (i.e. Mommy could give him more attention). I did teach him how to play Mexican Train dominoes and then we had to play 5 games!

**Looking at this post again. I realize that 1-11-11 wasn't the date when I had both kids - it was 1-10-11, but all the ones look better than the real date, so I'll leave it. Maybe my intelligence is seeping out with my breastmilk!

No comments: