Find a temporary home for FlaviusHALLELUJAH! Buy a new baby alpaca jacketWasn't originally on a list... but oh, it's so purty!
- Make appointment and go to dentist
Make appointmentand go to dermatologist for weird foot thing
- Buy Peru paraphernalia for Maximo for next few sizes
- Close out Peruvian bank account
- Get Luciana to tailor a few items and make Maximo a Halloween costume.
Start Packing and "organizing"
- Sell things we don't want
- Help our maid and nanny find new jobs
- Buy odds and ends gifts
Sell car Complete paperwork for Japanese visa
- Get medical records - especially explanation of "incompetent cervix"
Renew Georgiateaching license - yes this is half crossed out for reason - don't ask.
- Say many goodbyes
The title is as such because my students and I have fun sometimes speaking in "chat" language using acronyms for everything. They think it's a crack up that I know a lot of them and I continually make them up to amuse them (note: sixth graders are easy to amuse). Whenever I make a to do list, I always start the sticky note with: TTD (Things to Do).
And this doesn't have anything to do with TTD - except maybe,