Saturday, September 27, 2008

Is it Wrong?

Is it wrong to leave your son in a stinking, festering diaper? He is now playing on the floor happily, independently with his toys (for once) but he is emanating a foul odor. I know he has a steaming pile in his diaper. I also know that the second I pick him up and place him lovingly on his back on the changing table that he's going to start to fuss. I am finally getting a minute of my own independent time since climbing into bed with him at 3 am and we've been up since 5. So, I'm going to let it go a little longer. He doesn't seem bothered. It's not like I'm going to let him sit in it all day. Let's just hope it doesn't wake up his father.

Note: Yes, this is Mommy's morning with Maxi and did you see the times I posted earlier? I'm sure tonight he'll sleep through the night, probably until until 8 am or so tomorrow morning!

No comments: